Polyurea Coated Tops
Replacement Top $310 + $50 FedEx Ground shipping
Upgrade your bench purchase $190
• Our Polyurea coated top is intended for continuous outdoor use. These tops offer all of the rigidity, stability and vibration dampening of our standard Birch tops, with the added benefit of a tremendously greater service life. These tops will out perform injected or blow molded plastic and all other wood tops, hands down, for both standing up to harsh weather and rough use.
• ¾” Baltic Birch Plywood substrate.
• Up to a 20 year exterior service life.
• Weighs approximately 4.5 lbs. more than our standard varnished top.
• Will outlast our standard wood top 20 to 1, when used continually outdoors or in a hard use application.
• When using mechanical rest with pointed feet, we recommend using Benchrite feet, as pointed feet will pierce the coating and shorten it’s life expectancy.
• Proprietary 3 part coating system developed specifically for our benches
1. Completely sealed with a primer.
Formulated to penetrate and bond to the plywood and offer a very good chemical adhesion to the Polyurea coating.
2. Spray coated with pure Polyurea coating.
A flexible, monolithic, high impact, wear resistant, waterproof surface for exterior use.
3. Sealed with a top coat.
Provides excellent UV resistance and superior resistance to harsh wear (dents, digs and scratches) environments.